Sales enablement has been proven to improve conversion rates, sales productivity, and revenue outcomes. But to launch a sales enablement program, you have to build a business case, get your team on board, and align internal resources, and much more.
If this sounds like your current (or pending) challenge, I hope you can join us for a webinar this Friday (April 21, 2017).
I’ll be joined by Carla Lempera from SAVO to share a blueprint for a successful sales enablement launch. You’ll get a blueprint for launch, scale and growth as well as specific tools, templates and more to guide implementation and success moving forward.
You’ll also learn:
- The long-term value of implementing a sales enablement program
- How to build internal consensus around your sales enablement initiative
- Insight from peers who have spearheaded a successful enablement program
- How to distribute responsibilities among various internal teams
- How to evaluate and select technology and other outside resources
And if you aren’t sure you’ll be able to join us, register anyway to get the complete presentation, slide deck, all the tools/templates and more.