B2B FastTracks Webinar Series: Content Marketing from the Pros
Heinz Marketing is on a mission to provide rich information and education for busy B2B marketing and sales professionals. As part of that mission, we have developed the B2B Marketing FastTracks Webinar Series that offers marketing and sales strategies you can take back to the office and implement. The series walks you through content strategy and the importance of knowing your customer, planning, development and distribution of your content, and finally, measuring the success of your content. The first two webinars can be viewed on demand. The last webinar of the series will happen live, on April 23rd.
It’s one thing to talk about content, but it’s another to put it into practice by developing an effective, actionable strategy. In the first webinar of a 3-part B2B FastTracks series, Matt Heinz discusses the best ways to organize and create a content strategy that’s both powerful and effective by addressing the customer’s questions and needs, along with overall business objectives.
You’ve got your content strategy mapped out, what’s next? In the second webinar of the 3-part B2B FastTracks series, you’ll learn from industry experts at HandCrank Films and Vidyard the most effective platforms and formats to leverage content along with various distribution channels to deliver content to your audience.
Webinar #3: Driving ROI and Leads through Content Marketing
Date: Wednesday April 23, 2014
Time: 9:30-10 AM PST
With business objectives in mind, how can you measure the success of your content marketing efforts? The final webinar of the 3-part B2B FastTracks series addresses this question. Hear from experts at Simply Measured and LinkedIn Marketing Solutions who will discuss the systematic ways to adequately measure the success of your content marketing efforts and the tools to help streamline the process.
Walk away with:
- Tips on how to drive content marketing ROI
- Information on how to measure content marketing
- Tools to help properly measure content marketing efforts
Register for Webinar #3.
- April 22, 10am-11am (PST) If you do social media right, you get more than just public adoration. New prospects, customer loyalty, bigger revenue – all at a price that would make any budget-builder a fan. Take a look at how some of the best companies make social media work for them.
- April 30, 10am-11am (PST) Aligning sales and marketing isn’t just about scheduling more meetings. In this free webinar, marketing master Matt Heinz will discuss eight specific best practices to help your organization accelerate its path toward sales and marketing collaboration nirvana.
Building Relationships & Revenue with Lifecycle Marketing (Webinar)
- May 7, 10am-11am (PST) Join Right On Interactive founder and CEO Troy Burk and Heinz Marketing president Matt Heinz to learn not only how to build lasting customer relationships that drive revenue for your business but how lifecycle marketing can fit into your marketing strategy.
- May 9, 9am-5pm (PST) Join Matt Heinz and over 30 other amazing speakers for the largest Data-Driven Marketing Summit in the industry.