Join us on October 2 as Ann Handley, MarketingProfs’ Chief Content Officer and best-selling author, inspires and energizes content strategies with advice from her new book, Everybody Writes: Your Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content.
Date: October 2, 2014
Time: 2:30pm registration, 3pm presentation, 4pm networking & Happy Hour
Place: Bellevue Club, Bellevue, WA
Early Bird Registration: $55
(free copy of Ann’s new book & 1 drink ticket included)
In this session, Ann will:
- Tell you why you need to put a new value on an often-overlooked skill in content marketing.
- Give some practical, easy ways to become a better writer, and how to tell a true story well.
Register now for the event to jumpstart your content marketing.
Speaker: Ann Handley -Chief Content Officer of MarketingProfs. Ann Handley speaks and writes about how you can rethink the way your business markets. Cited in Forbes as the most influential woman in Social Media and recognized by ForbesWoman as one of the top 20 women bloggers, Ann Handley is the Chief Content Officer of MarketingProfs, a training and education company with the largest community of marketers in its category.
B2B FastTracks Webinar Series: Content Marketing from the Pros
Heinz Marketing is on a mission to provide rich information and education for busy B2B marketing and sales professionals. As part of that mission, we have developed the B2B Marketing FastTracks Webinar Series that offers marketing and sales strategies you can take back to the office and implement. The series walks you through content strategy and the importance of knowing your customer, planning, development and distribution of your content, and finally, measuring the success of your content.
On-Demand Recorded Events
- Webinar #1: Customize, Strategize and Prioritize the Right Content Strategy for your Business
- Webinar #2: The Road to Content Creation: Planning, Platforms and Distribution
- Webinar #3: Driving ROI and Leads through Content Marketing