Scott Brinker’s first Marketing Technology Landscape in August 2011 included 100 different companies. This year’s version is up to 1,876 technology vendors across 43 categories.
How should B2B marketers determine which technologies to test, adopt and use to meet their objectives?
Join me on Thursday, March 26th at 9:00 a.m. Pacific with the ChiefMarTec himself, Scott Brinker, as well as other marketing and sales technology panelists as we address specific strategic, tactical and operations topics such as:
- Finding the right decision-making framework for fitting technology into the broader marketing strategy
- Selecting the right model for your organization and objectives
- Gaining adoption to increase effectiveness while taking advantage of new opportunities
- Determining ROI on marketing technology – how to rationalize the spend
- Building marketing and tech collaboration