By Sheena McKinney, Executive Assistant at Heinz Marketing
I love productivity tools. I recently learned about Cozi, a family organizing app that does it all.
It helps coordinate and communicate everyone’s schedules and activities, track grocery lists, manage to do lists, plan ahead for dinner, and keep the whole family on the same page.
If you’re homeschooling, whether by choice or by default because of mandated online learning, this could really be a big help to families!
It syncs with your existing calendars and can be shared with up to 6 people. I say “people”, because it’s not limited to your immediate family. Maybe you have a grandparent, nanny, friend, coach or someone else in your life whom you might want to connect.
My children are actually launched, but Cozi is still a great way to coordinate with your partner.
It’s available on phone, android, and a web browser. The web browser is helpful to keep open when in front of your computer and of course it syncs with all of your devices.
Here are some highlights from the Cozi sight.
- See what everyone is doing and where everyone needs to be with a shared, color-coded calendar
- Set reminders and send agenda emails so no one misses an appointment
- Organize activities, meetings, school schedules, lessons, practices, and games all in one place
To Do Lists
- Easily track and manage the things that need to get done
- Create a shared to do list, a honey-do list, or a chore list for the kids
- Make as many lists as you want—packing lists, camping supplies, books to read—whatever you need
- Jot down all the things you need in one place – no more sticky notes or scrap pieces of paper
- Email the list with one click to someone who is kindly picking up the groceries
- Keep track of gift lists, holiday menu ideas, school supplies, and more
- Store recipes, plan dinners for the week, and easily add ingredients to your shopping list
- Access your recipes from anywhere—even when you’re at the store to pick up ingredients
- Get ideas for easy dinners when you need to jump-start your meal plan