By Jamie Montoya, Engagement Manager at Heinz Marketing
If you are anything like me – I am fueled by a competitive spirit. I am the person who constantly checks their Apple Watch to monitor their activity ring. I have fitness tracking down but what about the other essentials in my life? Sleep? Diet? Stress? Meditation? Personally, I need a motivated push toward integrating these other areas into my daily routine. So at the beginning of 2021, I found “Fabulous” ….
Fabulous is an interactive habit app that helps you improve your energy levels, fitness, sleep, and productivity. Based on scientifically proven techniques, it challenges you to complete daily meditation, work, creativity, exercise, and other types of self-improvement sessions to help change your habits in as little as 19 days. I love a good visual tracker, so this app works wonders encouraging me to shape new lifestyle changes.
“The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.”
– John C Maxwell
The goals start small and will progress to help build your habit over time. Eventually, you will have renewed rituals for your morning, workday, and nighttime routines.
Why I like Fabulous:
- Effective at encouraging healthy routines.
- Broad variety of routines to choose from.
- Gives estimates of how long each routine takes.
- Works with an integrated coach to help you achieve your goal.
If you are not fully convinced if habit tracking is right for you, take a look at the benefits below.
5 Benefits to Habit Tracking
- It gives you momentum to achieve your goals. The more you do it, the easier it gets, and the more likely you are to achieve your goals.
- It gives you a sense of satisfaction. That positive feeling you feel from staying consistent will motivate you to keep them going the next day and the next.
- It acts as a visual reminder to show you your hard work and accomplishments.
- It creates confidence by seeing the days add up and how far you have come.
- It can become a creative outlet for you. Giving ourselves 15 minutes a day to be mindful is said to be linked to happiness.
There are so many habit trackers out on the market. The most important thing is finding a system that works for you. What have you found?