By Sheena McKinney, Business Operations and Marketing Assistant at Heinz Marketing
In any category of apps, there are just so darn many to choose from.
It’s easier than ever to find reviews and comparisons with a simple search. And even more powerful with sites like G2.
Better yet is a recommendation from someone you trust, who is successful, and who has nothing to gain from the recco.
That’s how I heard about Agorapulse
Agorapulse is amazing for social media management.
Use it to create & schedule social media content, engage audiences, listen for key terms, and analyze social media performance.
I tried the demo and have been sooo impressed with the customer care for questions and following up.
As with most applications, there’s a free version and of course more tiers with more features.
Compare it to other tools– you’ll see you get a lot of bang for your buck.
According to g2:
Here are six features that customers love most about Agorapulse:
- Unified social inbox lets you easily manage all your incoming social media messages, comments, and reviews in one place.
- Intuitive publishing allows you to plan, collaborate, and schedule content for all your social channels.
- Insightful analytics delivered in beautiful and actionable PDF and CSV reports that reveal what’s working — and what isn’t.
- Social listening provides discovery of trends and insights about your brand — and your competitors.
- Agency Love program and shared external calendars to make agency work more efficient and profitable.
- With the best support in the business you always get fast, friendly support in record time (much faster than the competition)
Agorapulse also offers five free tools for social media managers: Easy Advocacy, Facebook Ads Report, Facebook Barometer, Twitter Report Card, and Facebook Timeline Contest.