As sales and marketing leaders continue to struggle to build their pipeline for a rebound in 2021, Matt Heinz (President of Heinz Marketing) and Lisa Shepherd (President of Mezzanine Growth) will share how you can create a demand-gen program that is valuable to prospects.
During this session, you will learn:
- Why many b2b firms were slow to recover from the sales drop that was created by C-19 & the changes, they can make to minimize future disruptions to the pipeline.
- Why marketing should stop focusing on MQLs & how to increase your influence over revenue.
- How demand gen needs to evolve to create a more predictable pipeline in times of uncertainty.
- How to align marketing and sales teams with one single objective of driving demand – and how this alignment will lead to more relevant content and messaging.
- How sales and marketing can deliver a buyer-centric, interactive experience to target accounts accelerates revenue and strengthens pipelines. You’ll even get insider information on how On24 created a demand gen program that prospects were willing to pay for.
Register for free, live access to Matt’s panel – and the ongoing educational series at: http://stopthesalesdrop.com/fridayreboot
This Once-a-Week Live & On-Demand Training Is Designed to Help Leadership, Sales and Marketing Teams Reboot and Rebound.
It’s inevitable that you will see sales and revenue drops – whether it’s because of C-19 or other internal and external factors. How you react to sales drops, reboot and respond will determine if you have an “L”, “U” or a “V” shaped rebound.
Because “stopping the sales drop” is not a “one-time” thing, we are bringing together CEOs, CMOs, CROs, VPs and subject matter experts EVERY FRIDAY (excluding holidays) to discuss “what’s working”, “what’s not working” and the “impact of their sales and marketing shifts.” You’ll be armed with strategies and actionable insights to help you build a fully integrated sales, marketing and enablement organization that delivers continuous revenue improvement. And, you’ll walk away each week with new approaches to advance your goals.
As we take a “strategic angle” our “Reboot Friday” event is for:
- Chief Sales Officers
- VPs of Sales and Marketing
- Sales Enablement Leaders
- Revenue and Sales Operations
- ABM Professionals
- Senior Sales, Marketing and Business Development Teams
- Sales and Marketing Agencies Serving B2B Clients