Several factors have combined to create an entirely new go-to-market environment for fast-growth companies in 2021. An ongoing pandemic, a completely virtual and remote sales organization, an equally remote, distributed, and distracted buyer – what worked even last year is no longer effective.
And as your buyers become more complex, and their buying journeys grow in length, a new approach to how go-to-market teams align and coordinate their motions is required.
In this essential session, we will hear from today’s leading B2B go-to-market specialists on their latest thinking, research, and benchmarks for how sales and marketing teams most effectively and successfully work together to increase pipeline development, velocity, and conversion.
Attendees will learn:
– Best practices on how sales and marketing teams most effectively and successfully work together
– Alignment to increase pipeline development, velocity and conversion
– How to accelerating growth through sales/marketing/SDR alignment
Please consider the following:
– What are best practices of Sales/Marketing/SDR Alignment?
– What are leading Indicators/KPI’s of this relationship?
– What doesn’t work?