How ready are today’s sellers?
Discover how 250+ revenue and sales leaders from around the globe approach getting their teams ready to sell and drastically improve quota attainment.
10/20 10:30am PT/6:30pm BST
It’s time to go beyond traditional sales enablement.
The future is sales readiness.
Sales readiness helps companies deliver a continuous state of excellence within their revenue organizations
by implementing a suite of tools and processes to increase seller knowledge, enhance their performance, and help them adapt faster to market change.
In this webinar, Matt Heinz, President at Heinz Marketing will sit down with Mindtickle CRO, Jeff Santelices, to discuss
the findings from the latest research on sales enablement and readiness. They’ll discuss the tactics, processes, and technologies today’s sales teams use in their current sales readiness strategies.
Join this webinar to hear more about how:
- Sales teams with highly defined key performance metrics have higher success reaching sales quotas
- Companies that have dedicated sales enablement programs are more likely to meet their sales quotas
- Prioritizing continuous improvement and customized training is a catalyst to a seller achieving revenue goals
- Sales coaching is the missing puzzle piece to building sustainable seller optimization and revenue attaining teams
- Practice is important, but teams struggle to optimize resources to improve their programs