Brittany’s App of the Week: ChurnZero
By Brittany Lieu, Marketing Consultant at Heinz Marketing
What’s better than a closed-won deal? Creating and retaining a loyal customer.
As our understanding of the traditional revenue funnel morphs into what looks more like a bow-tie, companies emphasize the importance of customer retention stages as a crucial part of the buyer’s journey.
How is your team measuring success post sale, maximizing customer lifetime value and minimizing churn rate?
The best approach to helping your new customers realize value, become loyalists and hopefully brand ambassadors, is to proactively show you care. As advocates for both your brand and your customers, equip your customer success teams with the training and tools to strategically convert new customers to loyal ones.
This week’s app helps you do exactly that.
ChurnZero is a real-time customer success platform that helps your team keep a constant pulse on your client base at every touchpoint in their onboarding, product adoption and potential renewal stages. With newfound visibility and insight, ChurnZero creates for more impactful customer success teams and stronger customer relationships.
Summary of Features
Here is an overview of the various features of ChurnZero.
Customer Information Features
- Customer Health Scores
- Customer Monitoring
- Customer Segments
- CUstomer Profiles
- Product Engagement
- Upsell Opportunities
- Customer Triggers
- Machine Learning
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Performance & Reliability
- API & Integrations
- User, Role, Access Management
- Workflow Capability
Customer Expansion – Key Capabilities
- Systematically tracking upcoming renewals with a comprehensive calendar view. Scheduled customer renewal meets and upcoming and due renewals 90,30 and 7 days out.
- Calculate the likelihood that your customer is going to renew with ChurnScore by measuring the customer’s overall engagement and satisfaction with your product or service.
- Automate tasks and communications around renewals using “Plays” and “Playbooks”. Create and structure key customer success processes into a “playbook” to create unified team best practices for handling customers.
- Identify conversion activities free users took before upgrading to determine what they have in common and what actions they have taken to convert.
As a business, it is natural to see customers leave here and there. Every company, no matter how much they strategically avoid it, experiences it. Move your attention to creating a value-driven customer journey, analyzing churn as it occurs and equipping your customer success teams with the strategy and technology to stay ahead of churn.