How We Operate
“Each member of the Heinz Marketing team brings a unique set of skills, viewpoints, and expertise to the table. Each of us individually may not have every answer, but together we can be a marketing force to be reckoned with.” - Lisa
We Work Hard
"My favorite thing about working at Heinz Marketing is that our office really fosters creativity, growth, and learning. You have the opportunity to really dive deep into your work and the freedom to explore new tools, strategies, and other points of view. At Heinz Marketing, we’re given the space to grow into our own; as marketers and as members of a team.” - Win
We Have Fun!
"I love working with and for such high quality people who are smart, funny, and know how to enjoy good food, drink and laughs. I also love the atmosphere of growth and flexibility where I can not only use my skills and gifts but continue to improve and excel in such a supportive and creative environment.” - Sheena
We Drive Results
“At Heinz Marketing you are not confined to one type of work or skill. You have a real impact for each and every client engagement. The support is endless and the entire team contributes to your success and growth.” - Brenna
Our People Matter
Even though we are a small company, we offer world-class benefits. We believe it’s important to take care of our people. Perks and benefits include:
- Metallic Medical Plans – Gold Plan (90% of premiums paid for by the company for the employee) with the option to ‘Buy Up’ to Platinum. Includes fitness subsidy.
- Employee Assistance Program – offers support in counseling, crisis, Identity theft recovery, financial help, pet concierge, child & elder care, home ownership program, and more
- Dental coverage from the largest dental network – 90% of premiums paid for by the company for the employee
- Enriched Vision plan that allows lenses and frames every 12 months – 90% of premiums paid for by the company for the employee
- 401K – Traditional & Roth with employer match and fully vested from initial deferral
- Group Life & ADD Insurance – 90% of premiums paid for by the company for the employee
- Charitable contributions
- Flexible, work-from-home environment
- Paid holidays, PTO, Friday Hours, & Bereavement leave
- Professional Development and Mentorship opportunities
- Team building and quarterly celebrations
Why We're Special
find your place
Are you a B2B Marketing rockstar? We want to connect with you!
We do not currently have any open positions. But please feel free to submit your information if you want to be considered for future openings.
At Heinz Marketing, we appreciate candidates not only for their professional skill, but also for their character and synchronicity with our personal values. We are always on the lookout for savvy marketers with a passion for B2B to make excellent additions to our team. If you think that you would be a good fit, send us your resume, we’d love to get to know you!