Sales execs: Start preparing for 2013 now
It’s Q4 already, and although you’re heads-down on hitting your number to close out the year, you also need to be prepared to hit the ground running in 2013. That means quickly driving clarity on your sales strategy, goals, budget and staff requirements, etc.
At this time of the year, many successful sales executives simply do not have time to do the following:
- Plan for sales growth in the new year
- Determine necessary changes to go-to-market strategy to stay ahead and continue driving results
- Evaluate market and competitive changes, and its impact on sales strategy moving forward
Let us help you get ahead of your new-year planning for a change this year! Heinz Marketing, in conjunction with Andrews Sales Results, can provide a comprehensive review of your current sales strategy, operations and performance, and deliver a strategic, actionable recommendation for driving accelerated performance in 2013.
2013 Sales Planning
- 2012 YTD assessment (key metrics, team, sales model)
- Define issues and gaps in sales strategy, organization, processes and tools • Alignment with business plan and objectives
- Sales goals and objectives
- Sales and marketing alignment
- Sales strategy definition
- Sales organization assessment vis-à-vis 2013 sales objectives
If you’re interested, let’s talk. The first 30 minutes are on us. Give us a call at 877-291-0006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a complimentary consultation.